Sunday, November 29, 2009

Prayer for the upcoming new nurses

Today is the Philippine Nurses Licensure Exam and my classmates, friends and batch mates took the exam.
The 4 years of nursing college education and six months of review have been tested today and tomorrow. I know how it feel, for that, I'll posting a simple prayer for them.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, the source of life, knowledge and wisdom. I thank for the all the blessing You have bestowed each one of us.
Today and tomorrow is the PNLE November 2009.
I humbly pray that You'll extend Your goodness and faithfulness that You have shown on me when I took that board exam. Lord, I know its not easy but through Your holy presence and guidance nothing is impossible.
Prepare them Lord, mentally, emotionally, physically, the testing center, proctor, seats, everything Oh God.
I pray to Thee that You give the knowledge and wisdom to answer the exams, the courage to remove their fears and anxieties.
Lord, we claimed it as what You have promised oh God.
You know what their heart desires Oh God grant it.

Please be with them, guide them and be their source of strength.
Especially to my close friends namely June Harvey Flores, Lina Mae Abu-Makhboul, Charisse Joy Acacio, Ronnel Pascual, Gina Mahinay, Mitchelle Gabi, Mark Lawrence Po, Ronnie Niebres, Val Anthony Tuna and to all my classmates, batchmates and friends You know who they are Oh God.
They are Your future nurses, use them as instruments on Your healing ministry.

This I ask in Your mighty name our Lord Jesus Christ and savior.
Amen.

No comments: